Re: top speed run

I too had the opportunity to nail the speed-limiter on my
stock '98 GLX and felt very comfortable when going that
fast.  I think my speedo was pointing to the 134mph mark.
I'm nervous though about taking my car to the dealership
and finding out that they know this.  During my 10k service,
they were kind enough to tell me that I redlined my car and
that I was at risk of voiding my warranty!
So I'm wondering if they are going to tell me that I hit
the limiter on my car and think that I'm some sort of engine
abuser.  Oh well....

Oh...  I truly believe the speedo is off by a few mph's.
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when
driving with Cruse-Control set a any speed, then resetting
the MFA computer, it always displays a few mph lower.
Kind of bums me out about it to tell you the truth.

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6