Misc...

Hey all,

Question 1: Is there suppose to be a light in the glove box that
illuminates when opened?
Question 2: Could this be related (if its suppose to work) to the same
light the lights the heated seat switch?

Problem 1: I tried to move the passenger side mirror "up" the other night
to eliminate high truck lights behind me, the mirror only moved side to
side. It would not go down nor up (Drivers side works fine).  When I got
home the mirror moved fine. About 20 minutes later. Any ideas? This is the
2nd time or so this has happened. The problem is the intermittence. If I
get ready to bring it to the dealer, it works fine (of course). They can't
fix it if its not broken.

Thanks for the input.

Oh yeah, if anyones in the market for a 98 GLX going for what I owe on the
loan (approx $19.5-20k) let me know. The winters coming and my Saab
performs better in the snow/cold weather. And yes the GLX has the winter
package.

But when spring hits next year I may be looking at another European
vehicle....hehe

The cars are on the web site. Take a look...Thanks
Chris
98 GLX Stock
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/4979/