top speed run

I finally had the chance to hit the speed limiter on my stock
97 GLX.  I was driving late at night on a rural country road that
I am really familiar with so I thought ----Tonights the Night!---
I had the car pushing 120mph in no time from a standstill, and
pushed on. 130mph was approaching, and the speed limiter
kicked with the needle showing about 132-133mph, which
would translate to about 129-130mph actual with the 3mph
cushion that is built in.  The car and myself felt real comfortable
and stable at that speed.  In fact it was more stable than I thought
so I was a little surprised.  The car still had power to push past
the speed limiter, and I imagine that I could have very easily
pushed the auto to an actual 135-138mph (about 3mph higher
on the speedo).   Well I'll talk to ya'all later.....

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk