Re: wind noise

I have the same problem, except its the left rear door. My dealer says
that they can adjust the door so its closes tighter against the body, the
only downside is that the door will now be harder to open. Ask another
dealer, if yours says it can't be done. Personally, in my case, I think
the squeak is caused by the fabric/plastic door panel not the door itself.
Haven't had time to hunt it down though.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black