Re: wind noise/rattles...

Don't know about the wind noise, but the rattles are annoying
as hell, and I HAVE THEM TOO!!!!   Someone on the list mentioned
about some foam tape the dealerships have to help eliminate
the rattles.  I currently have a rattle on the driver-side door and
a terrible rattle in the trunk.  I will be taking my car to the dealer
to see if they can do anything about them.  I'm sure you can probably
buy some sort of thick foamy tape at a hardware store and do
the job yourself.

Good Luck,

-Chuck...