Re: I drove the new Jetta IV today

That's great Don, thanks for the info.

Well, as we all know, the Passat takes many of it components from the Audi A4,
including many of it's dash components. And there is one VERY good reason why the
new Jetta and, I'm sure, the new Golf seem similar to the Passat...

    the AUDI A3!!!!

Many of the folks in the states are unaware of this model from Audi, as it is NOT
sold in the U.S.  But the new Beetle, Jetta and Golf, as well as the AWESOME
upcoming Audi TT (list server: auditt@pswtech.com) all share the same
underpinnings as the Audi A3.  For more info on this model check out  "
http://www.audi.de/mod/a3/e_a3.htm "  I think you'll be surprised at how much it
looks like the new Golf.

Just FYI...

Joe