RE: 30,000 mile service?

I remember someone posted up on a website what was included in the 30k, 45k,
60k, etc. but I can't seem to find the link. Anybody know what I'm talking
about? Don, if I remember correctly, you may have scanned some pics? I could
really use this info too as I'm coming up on 30k.

Thanks

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue