turning rotors...

I had my car inspected today and everything checked out...but I get this
slight shimmy in the steering wheel when I brake (mostly lightly braking at
highway speed)...the guy said my pads and rotors are fine, which I believe
since I only have 15k on the car.  I asked him what the problem could be and
he said I need to have the rotors turned...he said it is common and not
really a problem, more of an annoyance.  Does this sound reasonable?  He
said it costs around $60 for just the fronts which sounds expensive to me
but I don't really know.  Also, should I expect VW to pick up the tab on
this since I've only got 15k on the car?  I don't think that sounds
unreasonable...
- --
Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 VW Jetta GLX-VR6-Neuspeed-Autotech
Kenwood/MB Quart/Orion/PPI/Stinger/Phoenix Gold