estimate on repainting...

I need to have my hood, driver front corner panel and door repainted...and
possibly the grill and bumper too...anyone have an estimate on the damages
for this work?  I'm not interested in a Macco job or any of those $299 does
all paint jobs...My car is only a year old and I'm very picky about it...I'd
feel most comfortable going to the shop at a VW dealer if I get a
recommendation for a good one in my area-even though it'll probably cost
more...anyway, each panel has a few big chips (1/16"-1/8") and a bunch of
tiny nicks that probably wouldn't be a big deal except that they appear as
white specks on my dark car (Windsor Blue).  Right now I'm planning on
having the panels completely sanded down and brought back up, not just a
respray.  Any ideas?
- --
Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 VW Jetta GLX-VR6-Neuspeed-Autotech
Kenwood/MB Quart/Orion/PPI/Stinger/Phoenix Gold