Re: Do not send cash!!! (was RE Momentum Motorsport)

In a message dated 98-05-29 08:24:06 EDT, wally@li.net writes:

<< As your attorney, I must advise against dealing with any business that does
 not accept credit. What's your recourse if they scew you? You've just sent
 them cash!!!! Don't do it. Unless you can afford to lose the money (and
 time), forget them. Wait for them to grow up and mature as a business, and
 likely, they will have an acceptable credit system in place.

well that seems kinda funny to me, we have done cash only for 20 years!!!! i
dont know many machine shops that are credit. Hmm come to think of it i dont
know ANY. for one thing it costs 4% per tranaction thats bull crap im not
going to pay the 4% are you? Now that im doing European Modifieds company i
run it the same way. Cash , check  or cod. i mostly get distributors buying
wholesale anyway but its the twice a week retail people that want that want
everthing at once so CHARGE it ??. nope not going to happen. Havent lost a
sale yet because i dont accept credit cards. i have Not one credit card and
never will. .. my two cents worth and i paid cash hehe