Re: What Keeps running?

My 98 GLX I bought in March makes those clicking noises & I can hear that
elecronic humming (after the fan shuts off!) too. I am curious what those
clicking noises are...anyone know? Other than that, I'm loving it
(especially since I added the P-Chip). I'm putting too many miles on it!

On 5/27/98 5:12 PM, Franklin Mosley wrote:

>I got my 98 GLX 2 months ago and  it does the samething.  I don't think
>it's a problem, since most people with either  97 or 98  GLX's hear the
>same noise.  Now the noise that is really bugging me is the clicking noise
>that I hear.  For instance, when I drive really slow into my driveway I
>hear a few clicks.  I also hear this clicking sound right after I change
>gears.  Right now I have 2500 miles on the car.  I am waiting to hit the
>5000 mark so I can bring it in for service.

Devin G. Phatak
Service Manager

Mac Techs International, Inc.

Simply the best service anywhere!