Re: Head Unit

>While attempting to install my new head unit ( Panasonic DP695 to work
>w/factory CD Changer), I encountered a problem.  I did what everyone has
>told me and only connected the positive wires for the speakers, everything
>powers up great, but no sound, I didn't blow the speakers cause I
>reconnected the factory head unit and all is well.  I think it has something
>to do with the ground wire (black Wire).  Should this be grounded??
>
>Any help greatly appreciated!!
>
>-Jason

While I am not in the know about the Panasonic deck, I would guess that a
"ground" wire should have a proper "grounded" attachment to the chassis.
Check the installation instructions, follow them, several good grounds can
be found in the dash area, use a multimeter to check for good grounding
spots and continuity.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"