Hey all you Dallas Fort Worth listers!

I kind of remember some discussion on what was the best dealer in the area.
Was it Metro?
Why am I asking?  I drove down here (Plano, actually) from NJ (with a
stop-over in Pensacola FL to pick up a BMW K1100RS) and on the way I managed
to pick off a deer in West Virginia.  I am very lucky in that I lost only a
headlight, grille, and a bunch of other small pieces.  There's no sheetmetal
damage except for some slight scuffs that are easily buffable.  I'm
definitely going to pick up a headlight before I go back, but I'm thinking
of fixing everything if you guys have good opinions of the dealer's paint
shop (or maybe you can recommend a good place?).  Anyway, if you see a
Windsor Blue GLX with NJ plates and no grille, that's me!

- -Chris

PS - Jetta GLX + Garrett 09 + trailer + K1100RS + 80 MPH = 17.4 MPG
PPS -  Edgefest was pretty cool