Air filters & Chips

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD8247.364DD000

Hey everyone, I am debating on which airfilter I should get.  Right now =
it's a choice between the K&N Cone and the Neuspeed P-Flo. Dose anyone =
have any pros or cons on either product that they would like to share =
with me, I would really appreciate it.  Next, I would also like to know =
which chips are the best to use in my 98 GLX.  Also, are these chips =
hard to install?  I read on one VW website that newer models had the =
chip solider into place.  From what I understand, the older models did =
not have this problem and installing a new chip was much easier.  Again =
thanks for your help. =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD8247.364DD000

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hey everyone, I am debating on which =
airfilter I=20
should get.&nbsp; Right now it's a choice between the K&amp;N Cone and =
the=20
Neuspeed P-Flo. Dose anyone have any pros or cons on either product that =
they=20
would like to share with me, I would really appreciate it.&nbsp; Next, I =
would=20
also like to know which chips are the best to use in my 98 GLX.&nbsp; =
Also, are=20
these chips hard to install?&nbsp; I read on one VW website that newer =
models=20
had the chip solider into place.&nbsp; From what I understand, the older =
models=20
did not have this problem and installing a new chip was much =
easier.&nbsp; Again=20
thanks for your help.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD8247.364DD000--