    From: Franklin Mosley <fmosley@voyetra.com>
    To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
    Date: Monday, May 18, 1998 10:27 AM
    Subject: Air filters & Chips
   =20
    Hey everyone, I am debating on which airfilter I should get.  Right =
now it's a choice between the K&N Cone and the Neuspeed P-Flo. Dose =
anyone have any pros or cons on either product that they would like to =
share with me, I would really appreciate it.  Next, I would also like to =
know which chips are the best to use in my 98 GLX.  Also, are these =
chips hard to install?  I read on one VW website that newer models had =
the chip solider into place.  From what I understand, the older models =
did not have this problem and installing a new chip was much easier.  =
Again thanks for your help. =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BD84EE.31F40340

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have the advanced air cone =
k&amp;n&nbsp; air=20
filter and the thing feels great.&nbsp; The response is better than the =
stock=20
air box and you can actually feel the difference. Did I mention that the =
thing=20
sounds grrrreat when you get down on it and it is as quiet as stock =
under normal=20
driving.&nbsp; As far as the chips go I have a 98 porcelain blue GLX and =
I just=20
put in the q-chip from autotech.&nbsp; It was easy to put in once you =
figure out=20
where it has to go.&nbsp; The chip feels good and the safety factor was =
also a=20
part of my decision.&nbsp; Hope that helps.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B>-----Original =
Message-----</B><BR><B>From:=20
    </B>Franklin Mosley &lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:fmosley@voyetra.com">fmosley@voyetra.com</A>&gt;<BR><B>To:=
=20
    </B><A href=3D"mailto:jettaglx@igtc.COM">jettaglx@igtc.COM</A> =
&lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:jettaglx@igtc.COM">jettaglx@igtc.COM</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:=20
    </B>Monday, May 18, 1998 10:27 AM<BR><B>Subject: </B>Air filters =
&amp;=20
    Chips<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hey everyone, I am debating on =
which=20
    airfilter I should get.&nbsp; Right now it's a choice between the =
K&amp;N=20
    Cone and the Neuspeed P-Flo. Dose anyone have any pros or cons on =
either=20
    product that they would like to share with me, I would really =
appreciate=20
    it.&nbsp; Next, I would also like to know which chips are the best =
to use in=20
    my 98 GLX.&nbsp; Also, are these chips hard to install?&nbsp; I read =
on one=20
    VW website that newer models had the chip solider into place.&nbsp; =
From=20
    what I understand, the older models did not have this problem and =
installing=20
    a new chip was much easier.&nbsp; Again thanks for your help.&nbsp;=20
    </FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BD84EE.31F40340--