RE: WAY OFF TOPIC: Home Stereo Question

Video has to do with the options of Video 1, 2 or 3 (like mine)  It does go
through, but it also becomes part of the "Network" you set up.  If you have
more than 1 Video input like TV on 1, VCR on 2 and maybe a NINTENDO on 3,
(again like mine) it allows you to switch between them and to use the sound
system.

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 Jetta GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper
Delay, Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY...YOU BASTARDS!!