Re: Hood Supports:

Steve Sutton wrote:

> I don't have a Pep Boys or Auto Zone within 100 miles of me; so can anyone who
> has done the conversion tell me what the struts were originally for (i.e. Rear
> window struts for a '86 - '89 RX-7) as I might be able to find them at one of
> my local suppliers (Kragen/Chiefs/NAPA/Car Quest etc).

I'm the one that posted the numbers, but I have no idea what they came from.  I
spent awhile at my local PepBoys looking for the number, but eventually gave up
since you can't look up the number to find the car (just the other way around).

I think someone here knows, though.  Hopefully they will speak up.

good luck
- -erik