Trolling

Hello dudes and dudettes,

I can't help but think we have all been had by a troller.  Out of no where
someone (chip boy) smarts off to the list and gets me off topic.

Sorry, it shouln't have gone this far.  I respectfully submit we let this
one die by ignoring it and letting it go to extintion (not that it hasn't
been entertaining).

Back to the regularly scheduled Jetta news of the day.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"