Shops in the Seattle Area?

I've got a '97 GLX that I'm planning on modifying some...suspension bits,
eventually new wheels and brakes. I have done a couple of track lapping days
and may be doing some autocrossing. I'm looking for recommendations for good
shops to take it to not only for installation of parts, but routine
servicing, etc. I'm hoping for a shop where the staff is
peformance-oriented...I don't want to get the 'ol hairy eyeball when I
mention that I've been driving at SIR and want them to check the brake
pads...thanks.

- -Pete