RE: Shops in the Seattle Area?

I wasn't terribly impressed by Bellevue Motorsports. They guy behind the
counter was as bright as a turnip, but they had a decent garage. SpeedWare
Motorsports (in Redmond is the one I'm thinking of) has a nice showroom,
and a decent garage.

There's a shop in North Seattle (off 99th Ave. several blocks north of
Albertson's) has a lot of parts in stock, but I wasn't impressed by the
showroom (very cluttered and messy), and their location isn't the most
ideal for a garage, I didn't get to see it when I was in the store. They've
got a lot of Neuspeed suspension systems for A3's in stock.

- -Khan