Re: Poll #1: chips

I have the Neuspeed chip in my 95 and my car has tons of power from about
3500 on up, but drops off at around 6000.  My gas mileage has gone up 1-2
mpg also which is nice.  The only problem that I have seen with the
Autotech chip is that they advance the timing more than some of the other
manufacturers which causes knocking and will trip the check engine fault
particularly when it is warm.
	All in all, most chips will perform much better than stock and
will not be drastically different from the others.  All will be within
1-2 hp of each other, give similar mpg gains, and remove or move higher
the rev limiter.  Buy from whoever can offer you the best service and who
you feel comfortable with.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]