Re: IN O2 display question

Cyng,

I believe this is a service reminder.  I don't think it is anything to worry
about, i.e. nothing is broke.  I was reading about this in the Bentley Manual
last night.  It also contains reset methods.  If you would like I can scan the
pages containing the information and temporarily put them on my web site.

Joe
President, Austin VW Club