RE: Poll#2: slowing down

Brakes are a LOT cheaper than engine and tranny....I do some "double
clutching" but I match engine speed befor engaging the clutch.

Tofer
tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT
Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper Delay,
Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY...YOU BASTARDS!!