RE: 8 or 10 speaker Bose?

It's a 10 speaker system. The two speakers in the dash are coaxials.
The dumb tweeters in the rear passenger doors? I don't know why
they're there. Apparently VW at one time installed tweeters in this
location but don't anymore... Why they still install those there I don't
know.

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08