Off-topic: Beetle sightings

Well, not only have the new Beetles arrived in dealerships, they are
running around all over the roads now. I was up at Yale U. in New Haven,
CT over the weekend, and met some guy who's been driving a very sharp
black Beetle for several weeks. I asked how he was able to get the car so
fast, and he told me he's good friends with the owner of a nearby VW
dealership (Gary Montesi??). He said he's just driving it for attention
(like anyone's going to buy one for its practicality), and wants to sell
it in a month or so. Huh?? I immediately stopped talking to the guy-a VW
nut he is not. I bet after he sells it, he'll go out and buy the new
Miata when that comes out. Anyway, if anybody wants to buy the first USED
New Beetle, here's your chance.

BTW, I live in Stamford, CT, and one of my friend's neighbors has the
first New Beetle in Stamford (red, looks nice too).

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue