Oh boy...This is REALLY bad

The ultimate Rice-Burner sighting...Although not really.  Let me explain,
I was coming to school this morning and I saw this old beat up pickup on
the freeway...Nothing special right?  Wrong.  On the side of it (both
sides, I checked) was a big star with lines next to it.  The kind they put
on the wings of American aircraft during WWII.  Okay...That's weird but
alright.  Here is the kicker.  On the door were 3 little rising sun
stickers I guess denoting how many japs this guy passed on the freeway or
something (???) along with a "Cap. <I don't remember the name>" right
below the mirror.  The guy inside was, of course, wearing fatigues and he
looked like he thought WWII was still going on....Funny huh?  I was
surprised he hasn't been pulled over by some "DOHC VTEK KREW" and shot.

Oh yea, the REALLY funny part is that he was driving a old ass NISSAN
pickup.  The things you see in Los Angeles...I tell ya.....

Mark Radelow