Books?

     Can anyone reccomend some books for the non-technically skilled on
     auto repair, how things work etc. so one might be a little more savy
     or at least not have a dumb look on the face when the mechanic is
     talking to (trying to rip-off) you?
        At my job I am the car guy that ends up answering all questions and
     it is getting tiring I would rather have a book to reference them too.
       I have heard of "Auto repair for Dummies"  But it is out of print.

     Thanks, please reply privately.

     Andy