Re: [gti-vr6] The Rebuild List

Heya everyone...I got my car back yesterday.  Anyways they DID in fact let me check
out the parts (Clark in the service department is awesome!).  The synchros are, in
fact, brass.  Funny thing is that they didn't even appear to be worn
whatsoever...There still was plenty of groove on them...  They also replaced third
gear and it was somewhat rough but no nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Anyways I could not keep the parts but at least I did get to see them.

Mark