[Joel Bell: exhaust upgrade]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

I'm looking for an exhaust upgrade...specifically, I'm interested in
improving the low end power and torque, I could care less about gains above
80mph...I've heard some systems (Techtonics) lose power in the low end and
gain up higher...Might I achieve what I'm looking for by just replacing the
muffler or should I go with a cat-back system?  I'm considering the
Leistritz system ($350) at the local shop, any opinions?

Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 VW Jetta GLX-VR6-Nuespeed-Autotech
Kenwood/MB Quart/Orion/PPI/Stinger/Phoenix Gold

- ----- End of forwarded messages

Hello,

     What is a good exhaust system that is good all around?  One that is not to
loud?

   Thanks