[Mark Klaus Radelow: Re: After market exhaust]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

Heya Mr. Mann :)  You aren't anywhere near Los Angeles are you?  Otherwise I
would love to let you drive the car and see/hear it.  As far as resonance, you
will hear it if you drive around at 2500 rpm.  It is nothing annoying and I am
VERY picky.  IMHO, the resonance is much lower than the one on the TT and much
less annoying.  If you are looking for NO resonance only one system I have
been in doesn't make any noise below 3k (besides the stock system) and that's
the Remus Exhaust.  But it also costs $799.

MArk

- ----- End of forwarded messages
Hi,

    which one of these combos makes more noise?  Which one gives more HP?

      (1)  Keep the cat.  Keep middle muffler and add upgraded muffler.

      (2)  Keep the cat.  Take off the middle muffler and add upgraded muffler.

      (3)  take off the cat and middle muffler and add the upgraded muffler.

I am thinking of going with #2.  What do you guys think?

   Thanks