Re: [Bunmar: Bumper Side Markers]

> Hello,
>
>      Does anyone know if I can find pictures of a Jetta GLX with the rear fog
> on the net?  Where do you place the rear fog?  Does it go under the rear
> bumper?
>
>   Thanks,
>
>  Dan

Dan...

  The rear fog on the jetta is already installed in the rear light
cluster, it just needs to be wired.  Located under the reverse light on
the driver side.  Just pop a bulb in and run a wire to the euroswitch
and your in business.( Maybe a little more complicated but nothing to
difficult)  Good luck.  I t looks great when finished and is a nice
safety touch for bad weather driving.

     jeff E.

p.s. I don't know of any pics on the net...

      95 Vento VR6 -- > Euroswitch w/ rear fog, tint, Aluminum door lock
knobs, 8mm plug wires, tinted markers, K&N drop in, " eyebrows",
bilstein/ Neuspeed susp, Autotech stressbar, killer stereo, clifford,
210A's, and much more to come.....   :-)