[Bunmar: Bumper Side Markers]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

I just picked up the Hella smoked bumper side markers and amber bulbs.  I
remember reading that somebody tried to pry the stock ones out but cracked
something.  Anyway, how do I get to the back of the lights?  From underneath?
Also, what am I looking for once I get to the back to take out the stock
lenses?

Lastly, I wanted to thank the list (TOFER, JSEVW, and others) for the info on
how to hook up the rear fog.  It was actually easier than I thought (just time
consuming).  Thanks guys.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Euro Switch
Rear Fog

- ----- End of forwarded messages

Hello,

     Does anyone know if I can find pictures of a Jetta GLX with the rear fog
on the net?  Where do you place the rear fog?  Does it go under the rear
bumper?

  Thanks,

 Dan