RE: New owner

Murray, you can order the Bentley manual through the net.  Just go to:
http://www.rb.com/catalog/vw-water.htm#top and get it.  I've also seen
Bentley manuals in VW parts stores...  To identify the Bose stereo, look at
the head unit.  It should say "Bose" on it.  I haven't upgraded my stereo so
can't give any advice on that.

Happy Fahrvergnugen!
Tom