I LOVE F*(KING VOLKSWAGEN!!!!!

Hrmm..Hrm.. I got my new garrett chip it looks PHAT ASS! It looks I say,
because I can't install.. No SEE MY CAR IN NOW UNDRIVEABLE! YES, NO DRIVE MY
CAR! I take it into the dealer for shifter shake, some lose belts.. WHALAH!
5 hours later.. Sir, your car is undrivable.. You see you need a new shifter
selector. Don't worry we caught it right away there is a TSB for it.. (HRM
DIDN'T CATCH IT LAST WEEK DID YA?!!?!!??!) Hrm.. 7 hours at the dealer so
the belts fixed right? No we didn't check that yet.. MAYBE in 6 DAYS WHEN
THE F*(KING PARTS COME

But hey, damn the chip looks sweet.. So NO SANDING OR POLISHING TONITE!!!
Now I have to watch that thing called tv..

Just me $5.64 worth...

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"