Re: New VW slogan: "Are you ready to put up with it?"

>Now, I ask you, please don't crack on the old VW's just
>because you have problems with the new ones.

Hi Philip

sorry if I hurt your feelings regarding the old VW's - my
mentioning of Rabbit Diesel was in reference to a friend of mine
who lost her transmission on interstate highway one day.

>The way I see it, I think that all of your cars just feel neglected.

Feel neglected?!?!  Phillip, I hate to brake these news to you, but
these are only CARS, they can not feel neglected.

> Just look.  They're all low mileage cars that obviously don't get
>driven enough!

45,000 miles in 2 years is not driving enough?  What are you
talking about?  What kinda logic is this - the more you drive it,
the more reliable it gets?  You must be kidding.

Vojin