Re: New VW slogan: "Are you ready to put up with it?" -Reply

Hey , I have an 88 fox with 269,000 miles and has never been into the shop
except for 1 clutch.... I do all my own oil changes. Replaced timing belt
only once .... It's like a timex...... Of course tires and brakes get
changed once in awhile..... It even has original freon in the ac
system......Doesnt burn any oil  either...........I also had a 85 gti with
NOS that lasted 125,000 miles until I melted a piston.... These cars can
take a beating....