Re: cargo net question

Stefan,

the proper place to mount the cargo netting is on the trunk floor by the
latch.  Lift the trunk open, look straight down, and you will see the
latch, now stretch the cargo netting from the left taillight to the
right taillight.  On the Jetta Trek the cargo netting holes are already
made at the factory.  On my Jetta GLX the hole on the right side was
there but the hole on the left side needed to be drilled in.  The hole
on the right side  was being covered up by a plastic plug, unplug it and
screw in the cargo netting mounting screw.  Don't worry about anchoring
the screws down because as you tighten down the mounting screw it bulges
out.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX