Re: HELP!! (previously What The????)

Matt,
  Have they checked the ground wire for the alternator.  They had a
problem with the 95's and the wiring had a problem of melting the plastic
shield.  I had my car die on the way from Laguna Seca home to San Diego
and the only way we made it back was to keep switching batteries between
my friends Coraddo and my GLX every hour and a half or so.  It was the
wiring and the batteries were actually fine as was the alternator.  Have
them shake the motor too, because a lot of times it will be an
intermitent charging problem if the engine has torqued a certain way and
loosend the wire.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]