Time for the Chip

OK. The time has come....I now have enough money for the chip.  Between car
payments and insurance, which is extremely high.  I saw a few a days ago
that you guys were talking insurance, and some of the rates that you guys
have I could only dream about!  Right now I am paying 2k for 6 months!! And
the funny thing is that was the lowest rate I could find.  Anyway I have
three simple questions before I get the chip:

1. How much is the chip and how long does it take to be delivered by mail?

2. Does it come with instructions on how to install it?  If not where can I
get instructions?

3. Last, I need either the email or phone number for Garrett.

Thanks

BTW how long does it take to install?

Franklin Mosley
98 Black VR6 GLX