Re: Time for the Chip

FRANK-

WHOA!! You either should get married soon or clean your driving record up a
little.  That price is a little ridiculous for insurance. It would be
cheaper to finance the car under a personal loan, then just get the bare
necessities for insurance. Or you can sell the car for a dollar to your
significant other or mother, just to get the rates to drop. My friend did
that with his girlfriend and the rates dropped about $1000 a year.  Man
thats crazy. If you think about it your probably paying more for insurance
than the cars worth. You pay about $333 a month, I'm sure the car payment
isn't much more than that.  Anyways thats my opinion on that. The other ??
will be better answered by the list.

Chris-
98 GLX Classic Green
Kiesel Beige Leather