HELP!! (previously What The????)

   I got my battery tested yesterday hoping that the battery was the problem
with my car shutting down when i'm driving...but the battery was good.   My
wort fears are coming true.  I just bought the car about a month ago and now
I'm having problems with it.  Well anyway, the reason I'm posting is to see if
anyone can get good deals on an alternator (maybe rebuilt, i don't care) for a
1995 Jetta VR6???  Let me know if you can or if you know anywhere to get a
hold of one.

Thanks in advance!!
**please please make it prompt, i'm driving a friends honda!!!

Matt
95 jetta GLX