[all] treffen product ideas needed

For those of you who will be attending the Treffen in a few weeks...

Please email me product ideas of items that you would like to see or
have on display, or are interested in that you would want to see
before purchasing it. Please do not misinterpret this -  I do not
want to violate the list rules by advertising the sale, but we need
feedback as to what you all want to see so we can satisfy your needs.
(Keep in mind that the larger items will not be able to be shown)

Thanks so much! Look forward to seeing you all at the show!

Michelle
michelle@newdimensions.com

www.newdimensions.com