Re: Speeding Tickets continued

Patrick,

In case you haven't already done it, you should check out the National
Motorist Association (www.motorist.com). They have a wealth of information
on how to go about fighting tickets. Although I'm not a member I got some
free legal advice from the NMA lawyer in NY when I got a red light ticket.
(I still got points but the fine was reduced).

Good luck man,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL

"Some women play with your mind, others with your head. Choose accordingly"