Re: new GLX paint problems

Hey there...

  Good to hear some Boston area people here.  I live in Beverly, just north of
bosston.  About the window tinting, The place in Northhampton you know might
be Mr. Tint?  He apparently does good tint cheap, but I wouldn't trust him
ever since he buffed my car out, and more or less butchered the paint...long
story.  I went to Umass/Amherst so I am familiar with the area, and his
work...  I have my windows tinted( 36%---> legal in MA).  A guy I know does
real nice.  He doesn't work for anyone, but just freelances stereo and tint
stuff.  He is in Salem, MA.  let me know if either of you are interestedand I
will gladly get in touch with him for you.

    Take it easy...

  jeff e.
  95 Vento VR6  lots o' mods...