Re: *URGENT INFO NEED* *SPEEDING TICKET*

A local police chief (Maine) was fired for giving preferential treatment to
friends and family.  A complaint about the GTI would certainly be
appropriate - start a paper trail.  You might want to get in touch with a
local Porsche club, they normally have the name of a good lawyer if you
want to fight it.  I don't know what is cheaper, the lawyer fee or the
increase in insurance and cost of the ticket.  I got a ticket in Mass. for
doing 10 over (which I wasn't) while two Mass. cars passed me on either
side.  Go figure.
Best of Luck
- James
'94 GLX