RE: Tire rotation (was:Dealer Oil Change, Mobil 1 & that "sleazyfeeling")

I just talked to VW Customer Relations, and the rep there told me that
they would pay for 1 rotation during the 2 year free maintenance
period.  I guess my dealer was just being a bit too greedy.  Too bad for
him when VW calls him tomorrow......

Oh yeah, they wanted a faxed copy of the service invoice showing the
oil charges....

Matt Cleland					cleland@stlnet.com
98 Jetta GLX
Black/Biber