Follow up to TSR Performance posting

     Well, I am happy to announce to everyone that my package arrived from
     TSR Performance.  It took 17 days but it finally arrived.  It was the
     correct part for my application.  I have since installed the
     Vibratechnics motor mount, very easy job I might add, and am
     absolutely pleased with the results.  Many problems I have been having
     for over a year are now cleared up including:  LESS motor vibration at
     idle, smoother acceleration, no clunk sound, Much better clutch
     control/feel, MUCH better shifting (linkage is now correctly aligned),
     and the whole front end of the car feels much more solid.  Having a
     bad front motor mount is really a disaster to the VR6.  I am much
     happier now.  It was a long wait but in the end TSR came through.  Bob
     Davis at TSR sent a follow up letter to me to ask what the situation
     was with my missing shipment the day it arrived.  It looks like things
     worked out.
        I would absolutely recommend this motor mount to any VR6 owner.

     Andy Atwell