SPAM?!?!?!?

You know, I've been receiving more spam recently, too... Are we
the only ones, Matt? How many others on the list have been
getting spammed more than usual lately?

I wonder if the new GLX-list archives aren't to blame. I'd like to
request that my email NOT be included in the archives- or at least
the site be password protected. I've been trying to figure out how
they're getting my address... I've used protection out there. The
archive has all I have been able to come up with.

spank me hard- REAL hard