Re: Suspension upgrade on the way!

Hey Matt..

   I have the same set-up...  I like it a lot and bet you will as well.  about
the alignment...  The rear is not adjustable!!!(  except with shims)  I had to
do the shims on my old A2, $$$$ and a pain.  On this car( 95 VR6 )  I didn't
do the shims.  The specs are close enough that the tires shouldn't wear to
badly.  I just rotate the tires evry time I change my oil and so far so good.
I have a friend running the same thing and he has had the same experiance...
Just get the front aligned and enjoy the vastly improved suspension...

  good Luck,

   Jeff E.
   95 Vento VR6 --->  lots o' mods...