Kevin Ng, I'm back!!!

Kevin,

I have been in England working on a deal between my company and the publisher of Performance Vw, Please understand I still have you check here and I am ready to send your covers and the refund on the catalog. I read some of you mail and I can see your upset, Please don't believe all those people who badly without really knowing, its just human nature, Anyway your stuffs on the way and sorry for the wait. I have a very busy life, I will hook you up with a free subscription to the magazine, see ya later.

P.S.  the kettle is not always BLACK, like they say.

Thanks,
Jan the Man
redline@cadvision.com